- Friday | November 30, 2018 to Sunday | December 2, 2018
- 7:00 pm
- 811 Wilma Street Longwood, FL 32771
Into the Mirror by Sheikh Suleiman Hani
DATE: Friday, November 30 – Sunday, December 2, 2018
TIME: Friday, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday. 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
The wall between you and your hidden desires…
…how long before it breaks?
We each have a personal image of whom we wish to be…
…and a personal vice stopping us from becoming that ideal.
That feeling of stagnation, stuck in the same place…
…how long before it hurts our emotions, our family, our ability to give back?
Why have we overlooked the roadmaps to
Spiritual, Intellectual, & Personality Growth
embedded in Sahih Muslim?
You know the answers are in the Prophetic narrations,
but did you know they were this specific? This powerful?
Many have turned to contemporary and secular programs…
…but so much of that is rooted in the teachings of our Prophet ﷺ…
…and the exceptional life of Imam Muslim.
- Uncover what specifically ails your heart and customize a spiritual regiment throughout the year. Break the current pattern of learning by info overload. Learn, instead, the skill of fluid intelligence.
- Challenge yourself to think creatively and solve problems, modelling the examples of companions, hadith narrators and specifically Imam Muslim.
- Learn about your personality, impulses and what makes you tick, so you can develop a personal plan for growth and self-discipline.
- Strengthen your ihsaan muscle, develop new daily habits, and become the person you are meant to be. Most importantly, embody the Sunnah, and make Hadith practically relevant in your daily life.